- This event has passed.
Ethics and Mentorship on Project Teams, 1.0 PDH
December 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Join MnSPE and presenter Chad Weinstein for a one-hour ethics program on December 4. 1.0 ethics PDH is available for this webinar.
Mentorship and informal leadership are critical factors in building ethical team cultures, retaining excellent staff, and achieving positive project outcomes. This session will teach practical mentorship skills to strengthen ethical values and help less-experienced professionals to succeed and thrive on increasingly diverse project teams.
- Setting high and attainable standards for performance, and supporting team members in achieving those standards in ways that are both inclusive and respectful.
- Recognizing and addressing mindset issues in ourselves and our teammates.
- Practicing and sharing stress management skills to sustain performance and promote job satisfaction.
Charles “Chad” Weinstein is the Founder and President of Ethical Leaders in Action. He provides leadership development and strategic consulting to organizations in for-profit, non-profit, and public sectors. Prior to establishing Ethical Leaders in Action, he founded the Hill Center for Ethical Business Leadership, a division of the James J. Hill library. He has also been an adjunct faculty member of the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota and a community faculty member of the School of Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement at Metropolitan State University.
- Free for current MnSPE members
- $65 for non-members
- Free for non-member employees of premier sponsors
- Additional discounts available for gold, platinum, and diamond level sponsor non-member employees. Contact Katie for a discount code.
Registration closes at 11 AM on 12/4.