Additionally, your membership directly supports the promotion and protection of the professional engineering license.
Annual membership is $299/year inclusive of chapter, state, and national dues. Discounts are available for recent college graduates. Please visit NSPE’s site for full details.
What is included in membership?
- Education – PDHs are free for members in Minnesota, including continuing education webinars, seminars, tours, our webinar library, etc. If a program has a fee, it is to cover costs for a facility rental, food, etc. but not PDHs.
- NSPE offers members 15 PDHs included with membership each year.
- Access to a variety of professional networking and community activities – social events, community volunteer activities, membership gatherings, tours, etc.
- Leadership development via our committees and groups.
- Licensure advocacy – Your membership in MnSPE/NSPE directly supports efforts related to professional engineering licensure and our work with a lobbyist to ensure the license is protected for our entire industry.
- Nationwide professional network. Membership includes access to a network of other engineering professionals via your local chapter, the statewide organization, and nationally through NSPE.
- STEM Workforce Development – Volunteer for outreach events supporting our next generation of STEM professionals. MnSPE is involved in a variety of activities serving students from preschool through college each year.
Additional membership options:
Affiliate – MnSPE offers an affiliate program for individuals/organizations who are not engineers, but who do business with our industry. Please contact us to learn more about becoming an affiliate.